You can now gain online access to your full medical record at Hannage Brook. This is for patient who are already registered for Patient Online Service and for new patient wanting to register.
If you already have a username and password for Patient Online Services then you will just need to complete the following steps:
- Log-in to your Systmonline account and request for access to your records.
- A task will then be sent to the practice for them to make the GP aware of the request.
- A reception will then contact you to completed the consent form and to bring a form of ID to reception. Click Here for a copy of form.
- Once the ID has been presented the GP will be notifide to check your record is up to date and complete.
- Once completed an email will be sent to the patient to notify them their record is available online.
All new patients requesting access to the Patient Online Service will be ask if they would like access to their full record. if so they will complete a copy of the form and present a proof of photo ID.
If you would like to download this information leaflet click here. Patient Leaflet